We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Assistant Supervisor- Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Administration
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Tamara Hill
Provide for the continuous direction and day-to-day operation of the program. Provide oversight for all assigned individuals and supervision to all assigned staff.
- Maintain the health and well being of the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC serves
- Monitor all Funders' required documentation; Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
- Serve as on-call as needed
- Provide protective oversight and supervision for individuals assigned
- Provide assistance and instruction services on a daily basis to achieve the individuals' goals and objectives; provide support and assistance for Habilitators
- Ensure shift has proper levels of coverage
- Provides site specific staff training as requested
- Ensure all required reports are completed per specification
- Follow up on all employees' documentation ensuring it is accurate and up to date
- Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
- Promote workplace safety
Education and Experience:
- An Associate's Degree in a related field; or High school graduate or equivalent and one year experience in the human service field
- Maintain a valid New York State driver's license; reliable transportation is a must
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be trained in all required trainings within 90 days of being hired and maintain current certifications with all required trainings
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communications skills
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623