Sunday, October 24 at Eastview Mall
7979 Pittsford-Victor Road (Route 96) Victor, NY 14564
WalkAbout is a Halloween-themed, annual Al Sigl’s event and we, as a member agency, always participate. We can use your help promoting the event on social media, driving EPI team participation, and hosting a selfie station on the day of the event!
WALK ABOUT BASICS
Kids and adults of all abilities are invited to Eastview Mall where they can trick-or-treat and enjoy activities and entertainment inside the mall before it opens.
If you have little ones, consider joining the EPI team! Share with friends! Post at work!
EPI will staff a table along the walk route where we will hand out candy and information about our programs and services.
- Costumes: We have themed our table and display as UNICORNS and are asking that volunteers come dressed as their favorite unicorn! (Guys, I know that’s a little tough, but this is kid-friendly, and we wanted something not too scary!).
- Selfie Frame: We’ll have EPI-branded “selfie frames” (see below) and can use your help taking pictures with Walk About participants. We’ll post these photos on EPI social media, making this an excellent brand-awareness opportunity.
- Number of Volunteers: We’ll take as many as we can get (who doesn’t love an opportunity to dress up for early Halloween?!) but can definitely use at least 4 people.
- Time Commitment: Check-In Time: 8:00 am. End Time: 11:00 am.
- Bring Prospects: This is a great opportunity to bring someone who might like to join the Associate Board.
- RSVP: Please contact Jill Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org, 310-995-6810 by 10/21.
EPI SOCIAL MEDIA
Please be sure to like/follow/connect with EPI on social media and repost/tweet/share our posts about Walk About.
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn