We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Direct Support Professional Residential Open Interviews- Rochester NY
Job Type: Service Worker
Online Application: Click Here
Residential Direct Support Professional (Open Interviews)- Rochester NY
January 30, 2018 and January 31, 2018 from 9:00am to 3:00 pm
February 6, 2018 and February 7, 2018 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Location 2 Townline Circle, Henrietta, New York 14623
As a Direct Support Professional will be assist individuals with brain injury, intellectual disabilities, and other neurological disabilities in achieving a challenging, stimulating, dignified life by serving as an advocate and liaison for and on behalf of individuals' right and benefits.
• Maintain a valid New York State driver's license; a vehicle is required to perform the job
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must be trained in all required trainings within 90 days of being hired and maintain current certifications with all required trainings
• Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communications skills
• Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Assist individuals with brain injury, intellectual disabilities, and other neurological disabilities in achieving a challenging, stimulating, dignified life by serving as an advocate and liaison for and on behalf of individuals' rights and benefits.
• Maintain the health and well-being of the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC serves
• Provide supervision, training, and assistance in accomplishing activities of daily living, which includes, but is not limited to, self-care skills, social skills, recreation skills, community skills, and domestic skills to ensure individuals' goal plans are followed; transport individuals as directed
• Maintain accurate, up-dated charting and documentation per regulations
• Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
• Assist management with individuals' personal goal plans
• Attend staff meetings as directed to evaluate and promote effectiveness of both the individual program and the general program
• Promote workplace safety
This position requires tasks that involve exposure to blood or body fluids that requires specific training for the employees' safety. All EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC employees are offered the opportunity to receive Hepatitis B vaccination series.
Starting Pay $10.50/hr.
What to Bring:
• Copy of Resume
• Valid New York State driver's license
• High school graduate or GED
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623