We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Self-Hired Staff- Lima, N.Y
Job Type: Service Worker
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Tyler Hurlbutt
Provide on-going support and personal assistants to individuals with disabilities who manage their services and providers. Flexible hours and varied pay rates.
Staff wanted to provide Respite 15 – 17 hours per week for two children in the Lima area. Staff will work with children in their home and in the community.
- 12-year-old girl is friendly and outgoing. She enjoys being active, swinging and going for walks. She likes stories, her dolls, drawing and coloring, playdoh and puzzles.
- Almost-14-year-old boy enjoys quiet times. He likes going outside where he needs constant supervision. He enjoys playing iPad games, reading, math and numbers. He uses PECS to help with communication.
Saturdays 10am– 7pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays – 2pm – 6 pm
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid New York State driver's license; a vehicle is required to perform the job
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be trained in all required trainings within 90 days of being hired and maintain current certifications with all required trainings
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Application can be submitted via our careers page https://www.epiny.org/careers.php
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623