We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Self-Hired Community Habilitator and Respite- Penn Yan, N.Y.
Job Type: Service Worker
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Tyler Hurlbutt
Direct Support Aide help needed for a 31-year-old young man who uses a wheelchair and is visually impaired. He loves to be out in the community, going to concerts and local sporting events, eating and cooking and doing volunteer work. He needs help with ADLs: Total care for dressing, feeding and toileting, Hours include late afternoon and evening shifts on weekdays as well as late morning and afternoon on weekends.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid New York State driver's license; a vehicle is required to perform the job
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be trained in all required trainings within 90 days of being hired and maintain current certifications with all required trainings
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Application can be submitted via our careers page https://www.epiny.org/careers.php
At Epilepsy-Pralid Inc. (EPI), our mission is to be a successful partner for all individuals with epilepsy, developmental disabilities, or brain injuries as they strive to remove barriers to their personal fulfillments. EPI has an enduring legacy of partnering with those we serve, their families, and others in the community to provide education, training, advocacy, and tailored support solutions to meet the physical, behavioral, and social needs of each person who chooses our agency as a trusted resource. Our vision is for all individuals in our community with developmental disabilities or brain injuries to receive the support they need to live the life of their choosing.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623