We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Self-Hired Community & Residential Specialist- Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Service Worker
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Tyler Hurlbutt
Do you enjoy shopping, swimming, cooking, gardening and organizing? Are you interested in theater, arts, and literature? Would you like to be paid for doing what you enjoy? College-educated, professional woman with a disability is looking for persons to assist her in maintaining her independence, pursuing her interests, and making community connections. Corn Hill area.
Looking for people to fill varying times, flexible shifts
Hourly Rate: $13.40
- Valid Driver's License
- Be comfortable handling cats (Must NOT be allergic to/afraid of cats)
- Be able to make at least a 9-month commitment
- Have a flexible weekday schedule
- Be available to work Saturdays & Sundays
- Be a year-round Rochester-area resident
- Be able to make a longer commitment (18-month to 2-year)
- Have a college degree
Assist with preparing breakfast, showering and dressing Cat care Making phone calls, laundry, and general household tasks Transportation to work, meetings, and appointment
Preparing dinner, making phone calls, general household tasks Cat care Shopping, social outings, attending performances/movies, gardening, swimming, sewing
A combination of weekday mornings and evenings with more focus on fun activities and outings
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623