We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Self-Direction HR Coordinator- Syracuse, N.Y.
Job Type: Admin
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Shaunta Collier-Santos
Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the human resource department. Support agency employees through variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
• Enter and track data in the Self-Direction new-hire leaderboard.
• Send new applicants their new-hire paperwork to be completed.
• Provide new-hires with information on how to access orientation, their agency e-mail account, tracking their orientation times (to be paid), and downloading and using eVero.
• Run background checks and schedule fingerprinting appointments.
• Ensure that new-hire paperwork is complete and delivered to the personnel file.
• Answer any questions of new-hires while they are going through the onboarding process.
• Work with new brokers and getting them cleared and into eVero.
• Update employee and participant e-mail addresses.
• Deactivate ex-staff/participants from eVero.
• Generate reports out of eVero.
• Assist with ensuring that all families/participants have access to DSP evaluations.
• Upload invoices sent directly from vendors to eVero.
• Track employee trainings in Litmos to ensure compliance.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least two years of Previous experience in an administrative support role
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Exceptional time management skills; must have the ability to manage projects overlapping deadlines
• Ability to focus on tasks and projects while working proactively as part of a team
• Maintain a VALID New York State driver’s license; a vehicle is required to perform the job
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must be trained in all required trainings within 90 days of being hired and maintain current certifications with all required trainings
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
• Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communications skills
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623