We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Self-Direction Staff- Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Service Worker
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Caroline Kroft
We are looking for someone to spend a few hours on Wednesday and/or Thursday evenings (schedule is flexible) engaging our son in fun activities. He is a high functioning teenager with Down Syndrome, he has a love for basketball, bowling, swimming, hockey, playing video games, and cooking. We are hoping to find someone with similar interests that would become his “buddy”… go to the movies or to a hockey game, play basketball or go ice skating, hang out and play video games or go shopping and come home to make a meal. We have a dog and a cat.
Starting pay is $15.00/hr. If interested please contact Heather 585-330-9321 or e-mail Schreiberheather106@gmail.com.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Promote independence and personal safety in the community.
- Transport to activities and events.
- Maintain open communication with family
- Ensure highest safety and well-being
- Encourage activity and healthy choices
Qualifications and skills:
- High school diploma required (current college students welcome)
- Current and valid first aid and CPR certification
- Experience working with special needs children preferred
- Valid NYS driver’s license and dependable transportation
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623