We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Care Manager/$1,000 Sign-On Bonus- Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Service Worker
Department: Health Homes
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Renee DeGroat
Provide care management to individuals with a chronic illness and/or mental health diagnosis by communicating with all other professionals involved in an individual’s care to establish a comprehensive plan of treatment and health maintenance.
- Provide high quality care management services that will assist in reducing avoidable health care costs and result in improved outcomes for the individual.
- Provide person centered care management to individuals with a chronic illness and/or mental health diagnosis
- Coordinate all aspects of person’s care
- Assist to develop, document, and implement care plan that address the chronic illness, social supports, and any other goal the individual may choose to pursue
- Maintain records in accordance with Health Homes and Department of Health requirements
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a health and human services field
- Two years of experience either: (a) Providing direct services to persons with serious mental illness, developmental disabilities, alcohol or substance abuse; OR (b) Linking persons who have serious mental illness, developmental disabilities, alcohol or substance abuse to a broad range of services essential to successfully living in a community setting
- A practicum that encompasses experience in performing assessments and developing service plans is preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid NYS Driver’s License; a vehicle is required to perform the job
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623