We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Assistant Supervisor-Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Service Worker
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Laure Williams
Provide for the continuous direction and day-to-day operation of the program. Provide oversight for all assigned individuals and supervision to all assigned staff.
- Maintain the health and well-being of the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC serves
- Monitor all Funders’ required documentation; Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
- Serve as on-call as needed
- Provide protective oversight and supervision for individuals assigned
- Provide assistance and instruction services on a daily basis to achieve the individuals’ goals and objectives; provide support and assistance for Habilitators
- Ensure shift has proper levels of coverage
- Provides site specific staff training as requested
- Ensure all required reports are completed per specification
- Follow up on all employees’ documentation ensuring it is accurate and up to date
- Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
- Promote workplace safety
Education and Experience:
- An Associate’s Degree in a related field; or
- High school graduate or equivalent and one-year experience in the human service field
- Must have a valid NYS Driver’s License
- All required training's must be up to date
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623