We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Personal Care Aide and/or Home Health Aide- Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Service Worker
Department: Health Home and Community Services
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amy Rivera
Do you already have a PCA/HHA certificate? If so, we offer a one day PAID training!! Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
S. Clinton Avenue
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc.'s Licensed Home Care Services Agency (LHCSA) is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Personal Care Aides (PCA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) to join our team. As a PCA and/or HHA you will be responsible for assisting Agency's participants with their personal care and hygiene in accordance with the Personal Services' Care Plan and assisting participants perform activities of daily living in a safe and beneficial manner. Work under the supervision of the Registered Nurse or licensed therapist in accordance with NYSDOH Regulations.
- Oversee and maintain the well-being of the individuals Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. serves
- Provide assistance to individuals with a variety of personal care activities, innovated activities of daily living and independent activities of daily living
- Assist participants with housekeeping tasks including planning and preparing meals, feeding, light housekeeping, and other tasks as needed
- Assist participants in safety needs with use of equipment (side rails, foot stools, wheel chairs, etc.) Follow the PCA/HHA Care Plan and Activity Sheet
- Observe the client and report any changes or questions regarding his/her condition and report any changes or questions regarding care to the Director of Home Services
- Complete all Agency records and reports according to Agency policy and procedure
- Accurately document services provided in accordance with Agency policy on the day services are rendered. Ensure documentation is legible and submitted appropriately PCA:
- Attend and participates in twelve (6) hours of in-service training annually: HHA: attend and participates in twelve (12) hours of in-service training annually staff meetings
- Quality Improvement activities and other meetings as requested
- High school diploma/GED preferred but not required
- Current certification from NYS Health Department-approved Personal Care Aide training program and successful completion of competency testing
- Prefer minimum six (6) months experience as a certified nursing assistant or home health aide
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Reliable means of transportation and a valid NYS Drivers' License required
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to work independently and good time management
- Shifts are scheduled by supervisor to facilitate 7 days a week coverage (including weekends and holiday rotation)
Full-time schedules available-Evening, overnight and weekend hours
Full health care coverage available
Paid training for all certifications!
Overtime available Stable case load – get to know your individuals! Raises and bonuses available based on performance
No uniforms required!
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623