We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Medical Liaison-Ontario, N.Y.
Job Type: Service Worker
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amy Rivera
To schedule and coordinate medical, dental, and counseling appointments for the people EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC. serves.
• Maintain the health and well-being of the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC. serves
• Schedule and coordinate all medical appointments for the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC. serves including acute appointments - transport and accompany people to all appointments
• Notify circle of supports of all appointments and results of appointments
• Ensure medical provider documents the results of appointments and recommendations on all appropriate form; send copies of consults to appropriate personnel
• Alert RN and supervisor of any updates needed to IPOP or PONS
• Assist in obtaining and maintaining needed adaptive equipment/supplies
• Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
• Promote workplace safety
Education and Experience:
• High school graduate or equivalent and one year experience in the human service field
• Maintain a valid New York State driver’s license; a vehicle is required to perform the job
• Become medication certified (if required by Funder) and be trained in all required training within 90 days of being hired
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
• Maintain current certifications with all required trainings
• Must become van certified
• Ability to assist in wheel chair transfers
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623