We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Scheduler- Rochester, N.Y
Job Type: Administration
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amy Rivera
Maintain the smooth operation of the program schedule by ensuring all assigned individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC. serves have the correct coverage and all employees have hours scheduled appropriate for their employment status.
• Maintain the health and wellbeing of the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC. serves
• Participate in and monitor the planning and implementation of Individual Service Plan (ISP) for each individual as needed or as instructed by the Director
• Maintain up-to-date, ongoing program schedules per the current database specific for scheduling
• Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
• Must rotate program on-call phone as determined by the Director
• Promote workplace safety
Other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Education and Experience:
• An Associate’s Degree in a related field; or
• High school graduate or equivalent and one-year experience in the human service field preferred
• Maintain a valid New York State driver’s license
• Must be trained in all required training within 90 days of being hired
• Maintain current certifications with all required trainings
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623