We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (PT)- Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Admin
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amy Rivera
Provide administrative support Thursday & Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm to ensure efficient operation of the South Avenue office. Support agency employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Outgoing and friendly personality as well as attention to detail, independent judgment and decision-making skills are required. Entry level position with room for advancement.
- Receptionist duties: Greeting visitors, answering multiline phone system
- Maintains organization by processing mail, maintaining filing systems and providing general office support where required
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, letters and emails
- Assist programs/departments with administrative support where required
- Utilize Microsoft Office programs to enhance recordkeeping, reporting and information management
- Following Office Processes for Reserving Company Vehicles, AV Equipment and Conference Rooms in Outlook Calendar.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in an administrative support or customer service role using multiline phone system. (Reception/Front End Preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, calendar, Word, and excel
- Experience using general office equipment
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623