We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Administrative Assistant- Syracuse, N.Y.
Job Type: Administration
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amy Rivera
Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the admin and human resource departments. Support agency employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Essential Job Duties:
- Promote workplace safety.
- Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel.
- Answering and transferring incoming calls.
- Warmly and professionally greeting visitors; ensuring that they are guided to the right person.
- Providing in-depth administrative support to all departments as needed and as directed by the Supervisor.
- General office upkeep, including maintaining a professional and safe work environment for all.
- Performing all product and supply ordering and maintaining records that support purchases.
- Assisting with event planning on an as-needed basis.
- Assisting with the set-up and maintenance of monthly orientation sessions.
- Updating and/or purchasing records at appropriate times, per the direction of program management.
- Assisting with the onboarding of new staff, per the direction of Human Resources and specific program management.
- High School Diploma; Associates Degree preferred
- 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- 5 years’ experience with internet-based software platforms
- Overall aptitude and confidence in utilizing various forms of technology, including desktop computers, tablets, projectors, copiers, printers, and fax machines
- Ability to establish and maintain priorities and deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present oneself professionally
- Must have high level of interpersonal skill and ability handle sensitive and confidential situations; Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623