We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Supervisor- Rush, N.Y.
Job Type: Management
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amy Rivera
Provide for the continuous direction and day-to-day operation of the program. Provide oversight for all assigned individuals and supervision to all assigned staff.
• Maintain the health and well-being of the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC serves
• Ensure adequate staffing to meet the individuals’ needs
• Monitor all Funders’ required documentation; Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
• Participate in all individuals’ referrals, admissions, placement, and discharge
• Review and sign off on all billing documentation to ensure Agency compliance
• Provide on-going supervision and program training for all assigned staff; ensure Agency-wide training is compliant
• Serve as on-call on a rotating basis
• Promote workplace safety
Education and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and one-year experience in the human service field; or
• A Associate’s Degree in a related field and three years’ experience in the human service field; or
• A high school diploma or equivalent and preferably five years’ experience in the human service field.
• Maintain a valid New York State driver’s license; a vehicle is required to perform the job; may need to be van certified
• Obtain all required training within 90 days of being hired and updates as required
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623