We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Community Outreach Specialist- Syracuse, N.Y.
Job Type: Service Worker
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amy Rivera
Act as a community representative for the agency, promoting agency services and providing epilepsy specific assistance and support to individuals served and living with Epilepsy.
• Respond to and assess information & referral calls for potential service eligibility
• Links and refers consumer to supports and services
• Oversee service delivery and reporting requirements for Central DDSO FSS contracts
• Respond to requests from community agency/organizations and attend health fairs/community fairs, providing agency information, education and awareness
• Keep up-to-date on current changes in the Epilepsy community
• Coordinate events surrounding National Epilepsy Awareness Month in November
• Participate in agency special events when possible
• Complete required documentation and reports – Quarterly contract reports, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• An Associate Degree in a health and human services field and one year of experience providing information, linkages, and referrals regarding community-based services for individuals with disabilities OR 3-5 years’ providing information, linkages, and referrals regarding community-based services for individuals with disabilities
• Must possess and maintain a valid NYS Driver’s License; a vehicle is required to perform the job
• Ability to work independently and in the community
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623