We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Self-Direction Staff (PT)- Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Service Worker
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amy Rivera
*** Once your application has been submitted, please email email@example.com to start the hiring process***
JOB PURPOSE: Provide on-going support and personal assistants to individuals with disabilities who manage their services and providers. Flexible hours and varied pay rates.
RESPONSIBILITIES: As a Self-hired Habilitator, your primary role is to work with individuals with developmental disabilities and assist them in becoming more integrated into the community. Think about this: Why do you get up in the morning? What drives you to make a difference each day? In this position you will utilize your communication skills to help empower these individuals to teach their goals, complete exciting and fulfilling activities in the community, and lead an engaged life.
Need before and after school care provided in my home M-F mainly before/after school part time occasional night out on weekend for a non-verbal, non mobile 12-year-old boy. He has food allergies, eats pureed food, and is g tube fed. Job duties include feeding by mouth and tube feedings, bathing, diaper changes, etc . Need to be able to lift 50-60 lbs caring for child needs as needed. Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Self-Hired staff are required to use the digital AGENCY android/iOS mobile application for this position and must have access to a smart device
• Valid New York State driver's license; a vehicle is required to perform the job
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Must be trained in all required trainings within 90 days of being hired and maintain current certifications with all required trainings
• Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623