We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Self Direction Administrative Assistant/$15hr- Syracuse, N.Y.
Job Type: Administrative
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amy Rivera
Assists individuals and/or their families with implementing their self -direction budgets by attending meetings, ensuring payments are made according to each individual’s budget. As employer of record ensures quality and Medicaid Compliance standards are met according to regulations. Provide administrative and technical support. Disseminate highly confidential and sensitive information and interact with all levels of staff within the organization as well as all visitors, vendors, and contract personnel. Independent judgment and decision-making are required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload.
• Reviewing notes for accuracy and completion in E-Vero and meeting billing requirements.
• Maintain the health and well-being of the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC. supports.
• Receptionist duties
• Update records, manuals, roster, etc. as needed
• Provide administrative support to the self-direction department;
• Contacting self-hired staff to complete note corrections.
• Handle non-routine correspondence and implement highly-confidential and sensitive information
• Type and design general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.; proofread for spelling, grammar, and layout making appropriate changes; ensure accuracy and clarity of the final output
• Assist program/departments with technical support where required
• Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
• Promote workplace safety
• Performs all other duties as requested.
Education and Experience:
• Associates Degree preferred in a related field and two years’ experience in the human service field preferred OR High School Diploma/Equivalent and 4 years’ experience preferred
• Two to Three years of administrative experience preferred.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Prior electronic database experience is preferred.
• Valid New York State drivers license and have reliable transportation to get to work location.
• Become medication certified and be trained in all required training within 90 days of being hired.
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
• Maintain current certifications with all required trainings.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623