We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Associate Director-Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Management
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amy Rivera
Oversee all functions of the assigned Residential program by providing administration, supervision, and consulting to ensure quality services at all times. Coordinate and monitor the operations of the assigned Residential program(s) and provides operational support to Day Services. Promotes program growth. Handle highly confidential and sensitive information. Interact with all levels of the Agency.
• Maintain the health and well-being of the individuals Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. serves
• Provides direction to the IRA Supervisors and fosters the development of strong teams
• Monitors, through the audit process, all aspects of the program to ensure compliance with federal, state and county regulations/laws/acts; Report all policy violations to appropriate individual
• Explore and develop opportunities to enhance and expand Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. services
• Ensure all assigned employees are trained appropriately for their positions and retrained appropriately as required; continuously promote workplace safety for assigned staff and resolve issues and concerns immediately
• Serves as on-call management on a rotating basis; responsible for direct care as required
• Monitor program/department budget specific to area of responsibility and strive to maintain spending within assigned budget
• Promote workplace safety
Education and Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Human Services preferred and/or relates field and one year of work experience with individuals with developmental disabilities or
• Bachelor’s Degree with three years’ experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
• Supervisory or Management experience preferred
• Demonstrated flexibility in problem solving. Demonstrated effectiveness with oral and written communication. Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
• Must have all required licenses and/or credentials essential for the position
• Knowledge of Federal, State, and County regulations/laws/acts pertaining to assigned department/program is required
• Technology proficient
• Must possess and maintain a valid NYS Driver’s License; a vehicle is required
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623