We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: DOH Program Manager- Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Management
Department: Home and Community Services
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amy Rivera
Coordinate and monitor the total operation of the specific program and promote growth. Handle highly confidential and sensitive information and interact with all levels of the agency.
• Maintain the health and well-being for the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC serves
• Participate in and monitor the planning and implementation of services
• Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
• Ensure the development and implementation of policies and procedures; monitor, through the auditing process, all aspects of the program to ensure compliance of regulations; and monitor reports of all incidents or any other unusual events
• Explore and develop opportunities to enhance and expand EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC services
• Supervise and monitor all assigned staff; ensure all employees are trained appropriately, oversee volunteers, and student interns performing services
• Serve as on-call management on a rotating basis; responsible for direct care as required.
• Promote workplace safety
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience completing assessments of ADL’s and IADL’s, developing a comprehensive service plan, teaching people with Brain Injury to be more functionally independent.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Maintain a valid New York State driver’s license; a vehicle is required
• Must be trained in all required training within 90 days of being hired.
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
• Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623