We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Direct Support Professional Community Hab- Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Service Worker
Department: Community Habilitation
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amy Rivera
As a Day/Community Habilitator your primary role is to work with others with diverse backgrounds and/or developmental disabilities and assist them in becoming more integrated into the community.
•Maintain the health and well-being of the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC serves
•Provide supervision, training, and assistance in accomplishing activities of daily living, which includes, but is not limited to, self-care skills, social skills, recreation skills, community skills, and domestic skills to ensure individuals' goal plans are followed; transport individuals as directed
•Maintain accurate, up-dated charting and documentation per regulations
•Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
•Assist management with individuals' personal goal plans
•Attend staff meetings as directed to evaluate and promote effectiveness of both the individual program and the general program
•Promote workplace safety
• Maintain a valid New York State driver's license; a vehicle is required to perform the job
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must be trained in all required training within 90 days of being hired and maintain current certifications with all required training
• Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communications skills
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623