We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Supervisor- Ontario, N.Y.
Job Type: Management
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amy Rivera
Job Purpose: Provide for the continuous direction and day-to-day operation of the residential program. Provide oversight for all assigned individuals and supervision to all assigned staff. Promote and ensure a safe and supportive home environment.
• Maintain the health and well-being of people EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC supports
• Ensure appropriate staffing to meet the needs of people supported
• Monitor all Funders’ required documentation; Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
• Participate as requested in all referrals, admissions, placements, and discharges
• Responsible and accountable for all required documentation (Billing, Quality, Compliance) to ensure continued strength of Agency program.
• Provide on-going and regular supervision and training for all assigned staff; ensure Agency-wide required training is always compliant.
• Serve as on-call as required.
• Promote and Train staff in workplace safety
• Provides all staff assigned to location with needed tools to be successful in completion of their shift duties. Acts as positive role model for staff and people supported through words and actions daily to promote an atmosphere where people enjoy living and working
• Maintains high level of competence and knowledge of working documents for the people supported within the home (Life-Plan, Behavior Support Plan, Risk Management Plan, and all other relevant plans)
• Works directly and collaboratively with behavior and medical staff to provide consistent treatment for people supported
• Participates in agency committees as required
Education and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 5years experience in OPWDD residential services field in a supervisory role; or
• An associate degree in a related field and eight years’ experience in the OPWDD residential service field in a supervisory role; or
• A high school diploma or equivalent and preferably Ten years’ experience in the OPWDD residential service field in a supervisory role.
• Greater than two years managing and or supervising OPWDD funded program where people supported have extensive forensic and/or maladaptive behavioral health histories is highly preferred.
• All related combinations of related experience and education will be considered
• Maintain a valid New York State driver’s license; a vehicle is required to perform the job; may need to be van certified
• Obtain all required training within 90 days of being hired and updates as required
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623