We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Self-Direction Coordinator $18.00/hr- Syracuse, N.Y.
Job Type: Admin
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Hannah Reynolds
Assists individuals and/ or their families with implementing their self -direction budgets by attending meetings, ensuring payments are made according to each individual’s budget. As employer of record ensures quality and Medicaid Compliance standards are met according to regulations.
• As employer of record ensures brokers create and maintain habilitation plans according to OPWDD regulations.
• As employer of record assists individuals and families with management of self hire staff.
• Assures the timely and accurate completion of plans for individuals receiving services.
• As employer of record will maintain an electronic spreadsheet of due dates for individual hab plans.
• As employer of record assures all record keeping and documentation requirements are completed timely to meet billing, quality and Medicaid Compliance standards.
• Acts as a member of the team for each individual assigned by participating in the ISP and team meeting to discuss services provided.
• Performs all other duties as requested.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a related field and two years’ experience in the human service field OR a 2-year degree in a related field and 4 years’ experience in the human service field OR High School Diploma and 5 years’ experience in the human service field
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
• Prior electronic database experience is preferred.
• Valid New York State drivers license and have reliable transportation to get to work location.
• Become medication certified and be trained in all required training within 90 days of being hired.
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
• Maintain current certifications with all required trainings.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623