We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Self Hire Direct Support Professional Com. Hab./Respite-Syracuse, N.Y.
Job Type: Worker
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Reggie Washington
Seeking an energetic, strong and kind individual willing to work with a young teenager female with seizures who wishes to live safely and happily on daily basis. This individual will work directly one-on-one in the community with her. Responsibilities include:
- Encouraging and supporting appropriate socialization and emotional regulation.
- Helping her to make and maintain friendships.
- Development and implementation of the Community Habilitation Staff Action Plan.
- Planning social outings with the child.
- Documentation of daily and monthly progress.
- Assuming driving responsibilities when necessary.
The current rate of pay is $15.00 up to 30 hours per week. Pay increase will be depending on the performance. Some benefits (PTO, holidays) are available. Training will be provided. The schedule would be somewhat flexible scheduling depending on your availability (weekdays or weekends). A high-school diploma or GED is required. Experience working with those with developmental disabilities is preferred but not required.
Must have a reliable vehicle and be willing to travel (mileage and staff activity fees are reimbursed). A background check and fingerprinting are required. The candidate must apply through the Fiscal Intermediary agency and adhere to their policies and procedures.
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary: $15/hour (With possible performance-based increases)
• Direct Support Professional: 6 months (Preferred)
• Syracuse, NY (Required) – travel to locations outside of the family home would be expected.
• Morning (Required)
• Mid-Day (Required)
• Evening (Preferred)
Hours per week:
• 15- 30 hours
• Monday to Friday
• Weekends (Possible)
• Day shift
• 3 – 6 hour-long shifts
For more information, please contact Shanyka at 315-877-0792.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623