We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Registered Nurse-Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: worker
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Theresa Grana
Responsible for the coordination of medical services for the people EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC serves where assigned. Train and certify appropriate staff in medication administration and conduct training programs for new-hire staff.
• Maintain the health and well-being of the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC serves
• Review and maintain all medical records and data sheets for all assigned individuals; act as liaison to pharmacy; complete semiannual and annual nursing assessments including medication self-administration
• Provide medical oversight by visiting individuals/sites as assigned
• Provide medical error investigation and follow up with staff and maintain updated PONS
• Review new admissions for medical appropriateness
• Assist with curriculum development and present information to staff
• Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
• Promote workplace safety; provide supervision to LPNs and Medical Liaisons
Education and Experience:
• Current NYS Registered Nurse License – Experience with brain injury and/or developmental disability preferred.
• Maintain a valid New York State drivers’ license; a vehicle is required to perform the job
• Maintain a current NYS Registered Nursing License
• Complete all required training within 90 days of being hired.
• Maintain current certifications with all required trainings.
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623