We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Assistant Supervisor Residential Woodruff- Rochester N.Y.
Job Type: Worker
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Amira Hakim
Provide for the continuous direction and day-to-day operation of the program. Provide oversight for all assigned individuals and supervision to all assigned staff.
• Maintain the health and well-being of the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC serves
• Monitor all Funders’ required documentation; Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
• Serve as on-call as needed
• Provide protective oversight and supervision for individuals assigned
• Provide assistance and instruction services on a daily basis to achieve the individuals’ goals and objectives; provide support and assistance for Habilitators
• Ensure shift has proper levels of coverage
• Provides site specific staff training as requested
• Ensure all required reports are completed per specification
• Follow up on all employees’ documentation ensuring it is accurate and up to date
• Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
• Promote workplace safety
Education and Experience:
• An Associate’s Degree in a related field; or
• High school graduate or equivalent and one-year experience in the human service field
• Must have a valid NYS Driver’s License
• All required trainings must be up to date
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623