We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Event & Fundraising Manager-Rochester N.Y.
Job Type: Admin
Department: Development & Marketing
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Lorena DeLancey
Assist the Director of Development & Marketing with the implementation of fundraising strategies. Manage all fundraising operations and events to ensure the agency’s annual fundraising goals are met. Work closely with the internal team, as well donors, and various members of the community to promote the mission of the organization.
·Special Events: responsible for the planning, implementation and communications of fundraising and special events, that generate increased revenue and media attention. Oversee third-party fundraising events and initiatives.
· Fundraising: collaboratively design and implement donor development strategies and timelines, donor communications, reporting, and data entry. Manages fundraising programs, including annual appeals. Assist with the creation of cases for support, the solicitation of financial gifts and in-kind donations. Ensure donor contributions are accurately recorded and maintained.
· Administration: responsible for the input and maintenance of office systems including database, digital and paper filing, record keeping, and organizational phone and email.
· Volunteer Program Management: administer and coordinate volunteer recruitment, orientation, retention, and recognition.
· Assist in representing the Agency in the community as needed.
· Type general correspondence, proofread for spelling, grammar, and layout.
· Other duties relating to event and fundraising as assigned by Director of Development & Marketing.
Education and Experience:
· Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
- Two to five years of relevant experience in marketing, fundraising, and/or event coordination
·Maintain a valid New York State driver’s license; a vehicle is required to perform the job
·Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations; position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
·Must be able to interact and communicate with people at all levels of the organization
·Must have excellent computer skills, including MS Word, PowerPoint,Excel, Outlook, internet and social media. Facility with database platforms. Experience with InDesign, Photo Shop preferred.
·Work independently and as a team player
·Must be willing to complete specific Agency-required training specific to the job
·Work requires continuous attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials
·Able to establish priorities and meet deadlines
·Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks and demands
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623