We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Senior HR Coordinator- Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Admin
Department: Human Resources
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Shaunta Rankin
Respond to requests for information and assist all employees with a customer service concept to reach objectives of the Department. Oversee and collect new-hire orientation paperwork for personnel files. Ensure all tasks are compliant with Federal, State, and Funders’ requirements. Always strive to keep costs down. Support agency employees through a variety of activities related to onboarding, backgrounds, and communication.
• Provide support for the onboarding of all Epilepsy Pralid, Inc. employees.
• Track and record medical onboarding components – PPD's, Hep-B and flu shots
• Assists with organizing new hire orientations.
• Monitor and update all human resource leaderboards to ensure applicants are moving along the onboarding process.
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, letters and emails.
• Maintain various tracking documents in support of department processes, following up as necessary with appropriate stakeholders. • Maintains department organization by maintaining filing systems and providing general support where required.
• Enter new hire information into the following background related systems-CHRC, HCR, CBC, MHL, OFCS, and DMV. •
Supervise Self Direction HR Coordinators.
• All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
• HR related experience desired.
• Knowledge of OPWDD and DOH regulation, experience preferred
• 3-5 years of previous experience in an administrative support role.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient with recordkeeping, reporting, and information management.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Exceptional time management skills; must have the ability to manage projects overlapping deadlines ability to focus on tasks and projects while working proactively as part of a team.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623