We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Registered Nurse- Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Admin
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Theresa Grana
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. (EPI) is committed to ensuring persons supported live the life of their choosing. We are able to accomplish this by hiring the right person for the right position. We employ nearly 900 people in the Rochester, Syracuse and Binghamton, New York areas.
This position is responsible for the coordination of medical services for persons supported in our residential settings. Our RNs also train current and new-hire staff to ensure the health and safety of persons supported. EPI offers a low caseload, flexible work environment, day shifts (Monday-Friday), no weekends, no holidays, no on-call.
• Maintain the health and well-being of the persons supported at EPI.
• Maintain all medical records for all assigned locations; act as a liaison to pharmacy; complete semiannual and annual nursing assessments.
• Provide medical oversight by visiting persons supported/sites as assigned.
• Promote workplace safety; provide supervision to LPNs and Medical Liaisons.
Education and Experience:
• Current NYS Registered Nurse License – Experience with brain injury and/or developmental disability preferred.
• Maintain a valid New York State drivers’ license; Travel is necessary; therefore, a vehicle is required to perform the job.
• Maintain a current NYS Registered Nursing License.
• Complete all required training within 90 days of being hired and maintain all required trainings.
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to lift, transfer, and move at least 50 lbs.
• Must be able to talk, hear, stand for extended periods of time, walk, sit, twist, bend, use hand to finger, stretch with hands and arms
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include o Close vision
o Ability to adjust focus
• Perform CPR and first aid
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623