We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Self-Direction Supervisor-Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Admin
Department: Self Direction
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Andrea Stanley
Provide for the continuous direction and day-to-day operation of Fiscal Intermediary and other Agency services as assigned.
• Maintain the health and wellbeing of the individuals EPI serves
• Develop and update Policy and Procedure in conjunction with the EPI Team
• Guide the team through process development and improvement as well as regulatory changes
• Support and guide customer service provided by Human Resources and Finance Departments; Hiring Process; Expense tracking and reporting; Budget amendments, etc. as needed
• Provide training and guidance on co-management model to self-directing participants and the circle of support
• Communicate with stakeholders regarding person and services: DDRO/OPWDD, Broker, MSC, Independent Contractors
• Attend Trainings / Meetings at DDRO
• Confirm credentialing of contractors/vendors Conduct and attend Meetings (ISP, Launch) as necessary to ensure smooth operation between Participant and EPI
• Train Agency and Independent Contractors on documentation requirements; Follow up with Agency and Independent Contractors when documentation does not meet requirements
• Ensure documentation meets regulatory and Medicaid compliance standards
• Participate in quality and fiscal audits
• Promote Workplace Safety
• This position has supervisory responsibilities
Education and Experience:
• Associate’s Degree; or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience
• Maintain a valid New York State drivers license; a vehicle is required
• Complete all required training within 90 days of being hired.
• Maintain current certifications with all required trainings.
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must be able to handle sensitive information in a discreet and confidential manner
• Ability to read, write, and speak English
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623