We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Self Direction Manager(Human Services)-Syracuse, N.Y.
Job Type: Admin
Department: Self Direction
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Jenn Levey
Are you looking to contribute to a rapidly growing program?
Our Self-Direction Department is rapidly growing and we are looking for a Manager in our Syracuse office to assist with the growth and leadership of a rapidly expanding team.
Overall you will be expected to....
Coordinate and monitor the total operation of the specific program and promote program growth. Handle highly confidential and sensitive information and interact with all levels of the Agency.
• Maintain the health and well-being for the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC serves
• Participate in and monitor the planning and implementation of services
• Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
• Ensure the development and implementation of policies and procedures; monitor, through the auditing process, all aspects of the program to ensure compliance of regulations; and monitor reports of all incidents or any other unusual events
• Explore and develop opportunities to enhance and expand EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC services
• Supervise and monitor all assigned staff; ensure all employees are trained appropriately, oversee volunteers, and student interns performing services
• Serve as on-call management on a rotating basis; responsible for direct care as required.
• Promote workplace safety
You will need to have a......
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and two years’ experience in human services and one-year supervising staff. Programs may require the employee to be a Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (QIDP) or
• An Associate’s Degree in a related field; four years’ experience in human services and one-year supervising staff or
• High School Diploma/GED and 6 years’ experience in the human service field including one-year supervisory experience.
Do you have these qualifications?
• Must maintain a valid New York State driver’s license; a vehicle is required.
• Maintain current certifications with all required training's
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
We are looking forward to hearing from you!!!!
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623