At EPI, individuals with developmental disabilities can achieve the life of their choice. Our highly qualified professionals work in partnership with individuals and families to provide advocacy, training and other supports to enhance skills while maintaining a safe environment. We provide the following community-based services to those who qualify for the New York State Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) wavier:
- • Community Habilitation in Rochester, Syracuse and Binghamton area
- • Day Habilitation
- - In Rochester, we offer both Site-Based and WOW (without walls)
- - In Binghamton area, we offer WOW
- • Family Reimbursement
- • ISS Housing Subsidy
- • Respite
- • Self-Directed Fiscal Intermediary in Rochester, Syracuse, and Binghamton areas.
- • STRESSpite (Family Support Grant)
At EPI, we believe in partnering with people and their families to deliver the best services we can. Contact us today at (585) 442-4430 or email@example.com to begin living the life of your choosing.