Summer & Winter Nights
Talent runs deep in Rochester, and we are dedicated to highlighting gifted musicians and outstanding craft beverage entrepreneurs. Wind down your day with great local bands and fantastic craft beverages at some of Rochester’s most popular entertainment locations.
Funds raised from Summer and Winter Nights help support EPI and its programs and services that support children and adults with developmental disabilities lead the life of their choosing. Learn more about the impact of your donation by reading Kirk’s story.
Admission is FREE for all Summer and Winter Nights and no advance RSVP is necessary. We only ask that you consider making a $5 donation at the door and spread the word about EPI services. Oh, and bring friends!
2023 Winter Nights
Friday, February 3, 2023 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- We’ve partnered with Dino Kay and Fickle 93.3 for an evening featuring Mike Gladstone and Rob Smith of JunkyardFieldTrip at the Record Archive.
- To make this night even sweeter, some of our Chocolate Ball chefs will be sampling their favorite chocolate goodies. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner… come get inspired and find the perfect sweet treat for your sweetie!
- Read more about Junkyard Field Trip and the Record Archive.
Sponsorship For Each Event
- Presenting Sponsor: $5,000
- Gold Sponsor: $2,500
- Silver Sponsor: $1,000
- Bronze Sponsor: $500
- In-Kind Sponsors: Contact us if you are willing to donate a good or service to support these events.
We love music, but we also want people to leave knowing something about EPI. We need help taking donations and engaging attendees. We’ll provide instruction and supporting material. All you need to do is be willing to smile and chat with people. Contact Jill Johnson for more information at email@example.com.
Come Play With Us!
Are you in a local band and looking to give back? We’d love to talk more about how you might be able to partner with EPI for a Summer or Winter Night! Contact Jill Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (310) 995-6810.
Please contact Jill Johnson at email@example.com or (310) 995-6810.