EPI strongly believes in amplifying the voices of the people we support and of our front-line staff.
On an organizational level, we engage in national and state level advocacy in support of people with disabilities and epilepsy through our membership in several collaborative organizations, including:
- New York Alliance for Inclusion & Innovation
- New York Council of Nonprofits
- Finger Lakes Performing Provider System (FLPPS)
- Monroe Housing Collaborative
- Epilepsy Alliance America
- Epilepsy Coalition of NYS
On an individual level, EPI supports a group of people with developmental disabilities in advancing their education and organizing their own Self-Advocacy Group. Check out our Events Calendar [link] for the upcoming meeting information. All people supported by EPI are welcome to join. The purpose of this group is to support each person in learning about and advocating for their rights.
We are here to help. Get in touch with us if you have questions, need assistance or more information.
Phone (585) 442-6420