One in 26 Challenge
Get Moving with EPI’s Hybrid Fitness Challenge!
October 1 – 26, 2022
Kick-Off Events in Rochester & Syracuse
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that one in 26 people will develop epilepsy? It’s an incredible statistic that illustrates just how common this condition really is. Yet so many people know little to nothing about it and social stigmas continue to exist. This October, EPI is raising money for and awareness about epilepsy through the One in 26 Challenge.
Participants have 26 days (October 1 – 26) to run, walk, or bike 26 miles. You’re invited to join us to start this challenge at two different kick-off events in Syracuse and Rochester.
Participation is easy and you have a lot of options!
- Individual Participation: Sign up as an individual participant and ask people to support your efforts. (You don’t need to create or join a team).
- Team Participation: Sign up and create a team, inviting people to join your team. People may give to you and/or your team directly without signing up as a participant.
- Join a Team: Sign up as an individual participant and join an existing team.
- Donate: Give directly to an individual participant and/or an existing team without signing up as an individual participant. This option works well for friends and family who are unable to walk, run or bike 26 miles but would like to support others who do.
Syracuse Kick-Off: Saturday, October 1, 2022, at Abbott Farms, 3275 Sold Springs Rd., Baldwinsville, NY
Rochester Kick-Off: Sunday, October 2, 2022, at Wickham Farms, 1315 Sweets Corners Rd., Penfield, NY
Schedule of events for both Kick-Off Days:
- 8:00 am: Registration
- 9:00 am: One-mile walk
- 10:00 am: Your registration ticket includes and ALL DAY PASS for the farm site of the kick-off event you attend. Stay as long as you like and enjoy some fall fun! Take photos and post on social media using #OneIn26EPI.
REGISTRATION: OPENS JUNE 15!
Ages 13+: $26 | Ages 3-12: $15 | Under 3: Free | Team of Ten: $260
Don’t forget, your registration includes an ALL DAY PASS to the farm site of the kick-off event you attend!
SPONSORSHIP: OPENS JUNE 15!
Presenting Sponsor: $5,000
Marathon Sponsor: $3,000
Endurance Sponsor: $2,500
Sprint Sponsor: $2,000
Trot Sponsor: $1,500
Jog Sponsor: $1,000
Walk Sponsor: $500
Download a sponsorship flyer with benefits and additional details. Or, contact Jill Johnson at email@example.com or (310) 995-6810.
Please contact Jill Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 995-6810.